Please fill out this form to begin. Note that all fields are required. After we receive your submission, we will begin the process of vetting.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN INSTRUCTOR?
What is the School all about?
Our goal is to provide persons who desire to learn the skills and the knowledge base to think critically about the Christian faith. Most of our students will have come from repressive ecclesial backgrounds and delight in learning new paradigms and have particularly been nourished by ‘peace’ theology. The need for good pedagogy that reaches the masses is long overdue.
It is time for all of us to make our voices known together, to a wider audience, indeed to the world.
What are the Benefits of Teaching?
- You teach what you enjoy most, your own work! In the School of Peace Theology you can showcase your expertise and bring students along a part of your journey as a life-long student.
- Classes meet once a week, for six weeks. The 90 minute session consists of a 45 minute presentation and 45 Q&R.
- Payment is determined by the number of students that enroll per class. For a full breakdown of payments, please contact our administrative team.
- Unless you have been requested to do a course at a specific level you may choose the level at which you wish to teach: Introductory (Freshman college), Intermediate (Jr-Sr College) or Advanced (Master’s Level). If you are planning on teaching in 2017, courses should be either Introductory or Intermediate.
- You can promote your new books! Perhaps you want to try your new material out on an audience. You can have a class ready to teach before or after your new book is published.